Wolds Commercials, a division of Bush tyres, fitted two full sets of Continental Tractor 70 Radial tyres & adjusted the alignment of the tractor's front wheels to optomise the life & performance of tyre & tractor.
Tractor70 radial tyre is wider than a standard tyre & gives the tyre a larger footprint to reduce soil compaction.
Combined with the optimum self-cleaning properties from the smooth and rounded
lugs, the Tractor70 offers high traction capability.
Continental have designed a new
tyre bead for the Tractor 70, which means the tyre is able to operate at lower
pressures, therefore placing less of a burden on the soil.
- Very robust due to SingleWire Bead & N.flex© technology
- Gentle ground handling due
to wide footprint
- Better traction due to wider
footprint compared to the Tractor85 tyre
- Good traction due to smooth
and rounded ‘interlug' tread design
- 0.2 bar - less pressure means a wider footprint, more traction & less soil compaction
- Excellent self-cleaning due to inter-lug design with centre line
- Patent-pending N.flex© technology radial carcass
- Dimensionally stable
- Flexibility to adapt to impacts without taking damage
Tractor Wheel Alignment
To ensure the Continental Tractor70 tyre's performance is optimised in field, as well as on the road, a tractor wheel alignment check & adjustment was carried out.
A tractor with correctly aligned front wheels helps the tyres last
longer, by reducing excessive wear caused by the tyre scrubbing & increases fuel economy, both in the field & on the road,.by
reducing the drag effect caused when tyres are scrubbing.
For more information on Continental Agricultural Radial Tyres Call us today 08455 21422
Tractor Wheel Alignment enquiries call 01205 535955