Grouptyre (UK) Ltd
Bush Tyres are proud to be members of Grouptyre.
Grouptyre are the UK’s leading independent tyre wholesaler, who have forged a strong reputation in the UK car tyre market through a policy of “National Strength, Local Service”.
With a huge turnover in excess of £310m, collectively the group employs over 1,200 people of which 42 are Business Development Managers. 3 Regional Sales Managers cover the country and overall there are 43 local/regional warehouses operated individually by the members. A nationwide fleet of over 450 vans make, on average, deliveries to tyre retailers at least twice a day (sometimes more often, with on demand deliveries in some areas). Originally formed as a buying group in 1995, Grouptyre (UK) Ltd comprises 10 independent member wholesalers across the country and has evolved into a force to be reckoned with in the industry. Strategic partnerships with major and exclusive brands offers Groups’ retail customers greater profit opportunity as a result of their competitive buying power and suggested pricing which helps maximise profits for tyre retailers.
We at Bush Tyres have benefited greatly from being members of Group Tyre. Grouptyre’s huge buying power means that we at Bush can buy tyres cheaper than anyone else in the market, and these savings are then passed on to our customers! Also, by sharing stock with other group members, we can meet retailer requirements at all times, even when tyres are on back order from the manufacturer! So, we can get the right product to the customer at the right time.
Due to its sheer strength, Grouptyre can offer the following unprecedented levels of support to its retail customers:
- Nationwide distribution from 43 strategic wholesale locations
- 450 vehicles delivering to retailers across the country
- A comprehensive product range across the board
- Multi-branded premium brands in stock
- A wide range of quality exclusive brands
- Promotions and point-of-sale packages
- Competitive pricing. Over 1,000 prices are changed each month which means, prices are always competitive in the market place.
- Exclusivity on the Constancy, Evergreen, Goodride, Landsail and Rapid product ranges
- ‘Group Link’, which offers on-line ordering and access to our warehouse stocks
- Total Support for technical and sales training for your staff
- A dedicated and knowledgeable team of 42 Business Development Managers
- A range of support tools to help you develop your business
- A product list of 7,500 products
Speed, choice and a total performance related service are what both the retailers and consumers demand, and this is what Grouptyre delivers everyday!
To find out more about Grouptyre visit www.grouptyre.co.uk