OUR TYRE PRICES – ALL INCLUSIVE
At Bush Tyres the price you see is the price you pay.
This is what makes us different from our competitors:
- The highest quality, state of the art tyre mounting machine, removes your old tyre from the wheel rim.
- The used tyre is correctly disposed of to a registered tyre casing company, who are at the forefront of environmental disposal.
- A new rubber valve is fitted to the wheel (excludes TPMS & metal valves), with high speed tyres having a metal valve cap fitted to maintain the highest standards.
- Vehicles with TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System) will include new valve core and protective cap – If the valve base is unserviceable a replacement will be advised and priced accordingly prior to fitting.
- The new tyre is mounted on the wheel rim in accordance with tyre manufacturers instructions which includes over inflating the tyre (within manufacturers guidlines) to ensure the tyre ‘seats’ on the wheel rim correctly. The tyre pressure is then reduced to the specified vehicle manufacturers setting, taking into account the vehicle operation.
- The new wheel and tyre unit will be balanced using the latest wheel balance technology. Note: When a tyre has “bedded in”, it can sometimes go a little out of balance which causes vibrations through the car at certain speeds. The price of our wheel balance service includes a free of charge rebalance (if required), to ensure the best driving experience is obtained. (T&C’s apply)
- The tyre and wheel unit is refitted to the vehicle, with the wheel nuts tightened using the correct tightening sequence & vehicle manufacturers torque setting. Note: Our torque wrenches are regularily calibrated in accordance with our ISO9001 quality standards policy.
- Where two tyres are fitted, the pressures of the remaining tyres are checked and adjusted to the correct operational pressure.
In summary, the fitted prices on this website include:
- Removal of the old tyre.
- Environmental regulated disposal of the old tyre.
- Correct fitting of the new tyre, with the valve replaced with a new rubber valve (where applicable).
- Metal valve cap fitted on all high speed tyres. (A suitable alternative cap will be fitted for vehicles with a TPMS systems)
- 16-inch tyres & below; prices include standard wheel balance weights.
- 17″ tyres and above; prices includes standard alloy wheel weights. (Excludes van tyre prices)
- All Economy tyre prices are based on basic wheel balance charges.
- Our balancing machines have the ability to balance wheels in various ways, Static or Dynamic (twin plane). The options include having the wheel weights on the inside of the wheel (behind the face of the wheel) & weights hidden behind spokes both using adhesive weights.
- Also available are black wheel weights for black wheels.
Additional charges are applicable for these services & our centre managers (& experienced tyre technicians) will be happy to explain the options available.
Please note: Delivered tyre prices do not include tyre fitting, new tubeless valves, inner tubes, wheel balance or old tyre disposal.