Our Tyre Prices - All Inclusive
At Bush Tyres the price you see is the price you pay. This is what makes us different from our competitors:
- The highest quality, state of the art tyre mounting machine, removes your old tyre from the wheel rim.
- The used tyre is correctly disposed of, to a registered tyre casing company, who are at the forefront of environmental disposal, being TAFF award winners.
- A new valve is fitted to the wheel, with high speed tyres having a metal valve cap fitted to maintain the highest standards.
- The new tyre is correctly mounted on the wheel, overinflated to ensure correct wheel seating, the reduced to the specified pressure, taking into account the vehicle operation.
- The new wheel and tyre unit is then balanced using the latest balancer technology. When the tyre has bedded in, sometimes it can go a little out of balance. The price of this service includes a free of charge rebalance, to ensure the best driving experience.
- The tyre and wheel unit is refitted to the vehicle, with the nuts correctly tightened to the correct torque, with correctly calibrated torque wrenches.
- Where two tyres are fitted, the pressures of the remaining tyres are checked and adjusted for the correct pressure.
- TPMS (Tyre pressure monitoring system) will include new valve core and protective cap – If valve base is unserviceable a replacement will be recommended and priced accordingly prior to fitting
In summary, the prices included on this website include:
- Removal of the old tyre
- Environmentally disposal of the old tyre
- Correct fitting of the new tyre, with the valve replaced with a new rubber valve
- Metal valve cap fitted on all high speed tyres
- Balancing of the wheel with standard weights for up to 16" tyres
- On 17" tyres and above, the price includes alloy weights.
- Our balancing machines have the ability to balance the wheel in various ways, (twin plane on the inside of the wheel, adhesive, hidden behind spokes etc;) additional charges will be made for these services. The manager of the store will be delighted to explain the options.
- All tyres marked as Economy on the Bush website come with standard wheel balance charges.