This Land Rover Defender 90 recently came into our Horncastle Depot for a set of 4 235/85R16 Toyo Open Country Mud Terrains.
The Open Country Mud Terrain or Open Country M/T is a great off-road tyre designed specifically for applications where off road capability is essential! The Open Country M/T is also civilised on the road and incorporates new levels of technology that gives it superior handling and control when driving both off road and on road.
Benefits & features of the Open Country Mud Terrain:
- An aggressive, attack tread design with hook shaped blocks to deliver excellent off-road traction as well as great on-road performance.
- Additional forward traction in deep mud and snow.
- High turn-up, 3-ply polyester casing which strengthens tyre to provide excellent handling and durability while maintaining proper load capacity.
- Open, scalloped shoulder blocks that bite into the ground and help to eject mud, snow, and rocks while still maintaining off-road traction.
- Deep siping in the tread blocks to help maintain grip on wet surfaces.
At Bush Tyres we have a full range of tyres in stock, click below to start your search.