B A Bush and Son Ltd, part of the Bush Group, are a 4th generational family run business based in Horncastle, Lincolnshire. We are proud to present multiple branches across the East of England which are staffed by industry experts. Where possible, we aim to promote from within and are proud to offer you a career for life.
Our Norwich branch are currently recruiting for an experienced Mobile Tyre Technician to join their team.
Our Commercial teams provide a first class mobile tyre fitting service to hundreds of customers each day – whether it’s a tractor tyre in the farmers field or a car tyre on the side of the road, we can fit it!
- To competently provide a first class Commercial and Agricultural Tyre fitting service in and around the Norwich area
- To attend to roadside breakdowns and out of hours callouts as required
- Service customers fleets to a high standard
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To Adhere to all relevant Health and Safety requirements
- To communicate Bush Group vision for “quality at all costs”
Key duties and responsibilities
- To self educate on tyre technical information
- Complete all relevant administration paperwork in detail.
- Complete fitting requirements as instructed for predominantly commercial and agricultural customers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Contribute to good housekeeping routines
- Understand and adhere to the company’s policies and procedures
- Be motivated and use your initiative, especially in customers fleets
This role is 45 hours within our operating hours but you will also be expected to be available for overtime/out of hours callouts when required.
Salary: DOE (competitive bonus scheme in place)
- NB: You must hold a full, UK driving licence for this role
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £44,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- tyre fitting: 2 years (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)
Ability to Commute:
- Norwich, NR6 5DP (required)
Work Location: In person