Michelin Agricultural Cashback – Spring 2024
Between 1st February to 30th April 2024, claim cashback on new Michelin agricultural tyres.
For example: Claim £670.00 on 4 x Michelin Axiobib 2 Tyres **
** Calculation based on 2 x VF 540/65 R30 Michelin Axiobib 2 and 2 x VF 650/65 R42 Michelin Axiobib 2 tyres
To view cashback values available for all new Michelin agricultural tyres, visit https://business.michelin.co.uk/offers-michelin
Michelin Spring 2024 UK Promotion T&Cs
Terms and Conditions Buy Michelin Agriculture tyres and receive cashback. Cashback value determined on tyre size and tread pattern, and all shown on Michelin rewards matrix found at business.michelin.co.uk/offers-michelin.
1.‘MICHELIN Spring 2024 UK Promotion’ (the ‘Promotion’) is open to all end user purchasers (i.e., an individual who will use the tyres for their own benefit) who are UK residents aged 18 and over, except Michelin Tyre PLC’s (the ‘Promoter’) employees, its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, end users exclude dealers and resellers.
2. By participating in this Promotion, customers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the cashback to any customer in breach of these terms.
3. The Claimant will receive cashback on the purchase of Michelin Agricultural tyres. The amount will be refunded by bank account transfer (“Cashback”). For more information about the eligible cashback value please visit business.michelin.co.uk/offers-michelin to see the full reward matrix or speak with Michelin Exelagri participating dealers. Cashback values are dependent on Michelin tyre pattern and size, the matrix shows all values.
4. This Promotion applies to purchases made between 1st February 2024 and 30th April 2024 only (‘Promotional Period’). Closing date for receipt of claims is 31st May 2024. Claims portal opens from 1st February to submit claims.
5. A minimum of 2 Michelin tyres must be purchased to claim. Up to a maximum of 12 tyres per claim during the promotion period. Customers can submit up to a maximum of 4 claims over the Promotional Period. Each claim must have a separate and identifiable tyre purchase transaction invoice number that can be verified.
6. All tyres purchased on the campaign do not need to be the same pattern/size.
7. Each purchase invoice is permitted to be used within one claim only. Multiple invoices may be included within a single claim.
8. MyPortal registration necessary – customers must register on the Promoter’s MyPortal website (https://myportal.michelingroup.com) to benefit from this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse the Cashback if customers fail to register on MyPortal.
9. The Promotor reserves the right to discard incomplete or illegible invoices.
10. The Promotor reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate.
11. How to apply:
11.1 Buy new Michelin Agricultural tyres between 1st February and 30th April 2024 from a participating Michelin Exelagri dealer.
11.2 View eligible cashback value matrix at business.michelin.co.uk/offers-michelin.
11.3 Claims must be made via myportal.michelingroup.com between 1st February – 31st May 2024 by clicking on the Spring UK claim button.
11.4 Claims must be accompanied by a legitimate and legible copy of a valid invoice, showing the tyres purchased subject to these promotional terms. A copy of the valid invoice must be uploaded as an attachment in a format specified on the website.
11.5 Receive a cashback amount dependant on tyre pattern/size as per values shown at business.michelin.co.uk/offers-michelin.
12. Entry into this promotion cannot be in conjunction with any other offer.
13. Cashback payment will be made via bank transfer to the customer’s nominated bank account within 28 days from receipt of the uploaded invoice of a valid claim. The Promotor accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software, satellite, network, or server failure of any kind. Successful claims will receive an email to confirm application. If no confirmation email is received, please contact email@example.com
14. The Promotor will not be responsible for any tax liability in whole or in part incurred by customers as a result of this Promotion.
15. To the extent permitted by law, the Promotor, its agents, or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate claimants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury, or death occurring as a result of taking up the cashback except where it is directly caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Customers’ statutory rights are not affected.
16. Personal data supplied during this Promotion will be passed on to a third-party supplier (namely PHL) only as required for fulfilment/arrangement of the BACS transfer. For further details, please refer to the privacy notice set out below.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. The Promotor’s decision is final.
18. These terms are governed by English law. If you are a consumer then, wherever you live, you can bring claims against us in the English courts and if you live in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, you can also bring claims against us in the courts of the country you live in. If you are a consumer we can claim against you in the courts of the country you live in. If you are a business, you irrevocably agree to submit all disputes arising out of or in connection with our contract with you to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Promotor: Michelin Tyre PLC, Campbell Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 4EY.
General – Michelin Tyre plc (“Michelin”) acts as a Data Controller. You can contact Michelin’s data protection officer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can request access to your data, update any inaccurate or incomplete data, object to the processing of your data, request the deletion or removal of personal data and restrict the processing of your personal data. Further information on your rights can be found by visiting the Information Commissioner’s Office website www.ico.org.uk. If you are not happy with how we deal with your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the ICO. For further details about how Michelin processes your data, please see https://www.michelin.co.uk/privacy-policy.
Promotion – Personal data collected for the purpose of administering the promotion is being collected directly by PHL (“PHL”) on Michelin’s behalf as a Data Processor. Such data processing is being carried out solely to administer the promotion or arrange your bank transfer and to verify the information provided. Personal data may be shared with third parties to verify your identity and issue Prepaid Visas. The Promoter will process claimants’ data based on the Promotion’s terms and conditions. The Promoter will only retain claimants’ information for 6 years after the end of the Promotion.
Marketing – If you select to receive marketing, personal data collected for marketing purposes is being collected by PHL for and on behalf of Michelin. Michelin will use your consent as the legal basis for collecting your information as requested for marketing purposes. Michelin will generally retain your information until you choose to unsubscribe. However, if we have not heard from you for a while or notice that you have not opened our emails etc. in a period of 36 months, we will remove your details from our database. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or by clicking the unsubscribe link in any marketing email